Monday, August 12, 2013

This week was so amazing!!!!!
Me and Sister Sakurazawa have been extremely well with obedience. But Tuesday, we were offered to attend a BBQ with the first ward elders, at a less active house. They were going to bring an investigator that we could teach. We were so excited to attend this BBQ! But then we thought about the rule, no dinner with elders at a members house. We thought long and hard about this. And tried to justify it being ok. But finally we just made the decision not to go. We told the Elders and they thanked us for our obedience. That night, we found 5 new investigators, and taught many lessons! Something we couldn't even accomplish in one week. It was so amazing. Its so true that obedience brings blessings, but strict obedience brings miracles.

This week we have been trying so hard to be exactly obedient. And we taught 18 lessons! 20 if you count lessons with members. The standard for our mission is 16 :) We found 8 new investigators overall when we normally find like 3, and we reached and exceeded most of our goals. Also, we met this girl named Veronica on Friday, and she's looking for a church that makes her feel like shes close to God. She came to church yestrerday! Our first investigator to come to church.. Hollerrr! Ah. Also, I bore my testimony en espanol during testimony meeting. Without looking at notes...:) This week was just great.  I have felt the spirit so strong and looked at my mission through a new perspective.
I am so grateful for sister s. She is the best trainer I could have. This week was amazing and really helped to strengthen my testimony. I have also seen so many miracles through fasting and prayer too. Holy cow this gospel is absolutely remarkable! I'm so grateful to be apart of this hastening work:)
Also, I really love Iowa, cause it has epic thunderstorms. (yes, I can't believe I just said epic either) But the whole sky is purple for hours! cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment